Monday, August 3, 2009

Weigh-In Day #4: Small But Sweet

Yikes, I've been on my longest hiatus yet...I haven't updated since Friday, when I promised all of you that I would update this weekend. And I totally broke my promise. I had one of those really really lazy weekends, where I didn't really want to do anything except relax and enjoy a quiet weekend. I think it is because law school starts again for me in a few weeks, and I'm trying to enjoy my free time while I still can.

Unfortunately, that laziness resulted in some hiccups this weekend with food and exercise. I didn't exercise the entire weekend, and I ate slightly larger dinners. But things are OK...I lost 1.3 pounds this week, coming in at a weight of 294.7 pounds. Honestly, I think I would have lost more if it wasn't for this weekend. But it's OK...I remain fully on the weight loss bandwagon, and I'm still very much energized and excited about exercising and eating healthy.

I'm still trying to enjoy these last few days of freedom, so I probably will not exercise today. However, I am getting back on track tomorrow. I will be away from home, but I have decided to find a way to exercise at the hotel I am staying at, either at the on-site gym or by walking around the premises for an extended period of time. I would be content with doing either option.

I want to thank everyone again for your continued support...you guys are the best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

woohoo! you've lost over 20 pounds!!!! keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work!!